Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Patriotic Puppet Show & Reading Fun

Today Lyd and I "traveled" on down to the public library.  We enjoyed the patriotic puppet show by Puppet Playhouse, "Say Something Good About America."  Lyd also created a patriotic windsock with a red SOLO cup, streamers, stickers and tape!  Kudos to the Lexington County Public Library Ladies for planning exciting activities!  They have close to 3,000 readers signed up at the main branch for this year's summer reading program. 

I finished up my second Dorothea Benton Frank book today!  Starting Janet Evanovich's new one, Wicked Business.  I LOVE TO READ!  And it's doubly fun during summer because I'm not necessarily supposed to be doing something else .  .  .  I enjoyed our PHES Summer Book Club Choice, One Amazing Thing by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni.  I've also dabbled with The First 20 Minutes by Gretchen Reynolds and Sink Reflections by Maria Cilley.  I have Kisses from Katie by Katie J. Davis and Beth Clark in my stack of reads too .  .  . I hope I have enough summer  .  .  . :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment