Monday, April 14, 2014

HOME--Pinky & Me

BOY, do I love home!  When we flew in tonight, I picked out the Lake Murray Dam, the intersection where Hites used to be, Lexington Baptist Church and TREES!  Glorious, GREEN TREES.  It looked like a carpet.  It is HOME.  Home is where you hang your heart, I guess.  Building on top of building and house on top of house provides many opportunities and lots of cultural experiences?!  But I'm SO THANKFUL to be home where my heart hangs out with the peeps I love.  :-)

11:43 -- left the apartment, Pinky & me, "swinging into action" (as Pop Pop would say)
12:08 -- on the train to O'Hare
12:38 -- arrived at O'Hare
1:21 -- waiting at Gate B6 -- plenty of time to spare
3:00 -- boarding plane
5:45 -- landing at COLUMBIA airport

I didn't get all turned around at the airport this time!  Check in & Security were smoother processes.  Practice makes "better?!"

Thank you, again, for your many prayers and happy thoughts!


No comments:

Post a Comment